Thursday, December 21, 2006

Seizures

I hope this helps!!!

My name is Kristyn, I am 25 years old. I was diagnosed with temporal lobe seizures 2 years ago. I was unable to live a normal life, I was having 5-6 seizures a day. While I was hospitalized for 3 weeks I was monitored on many different anti-seizure medications, the medications helped with my seizures, however I suffered from slurred speech, extreme fatigue, I was unable to organize my thoughts, I couldn't drive and obviously I could not work. After being discharged I was taking my medications in order to somewhat function normally, however even on my medications I would still have the sensation that I was going to have a seizure.

When I was introduced to OPC-3 I took the recommended dose (2 capfuls a day). I felt great, more energized, I was starting to feel like my old self again! I then started to increase my dose of OPC-3 (5 capfuls daily) and my sensations went away, then I gradually weaned myself off my anti-seizure medications. I am currently seizure free for 1 year and completely off all prescribed medications.