Thursday, December 21, 2006

Acid Reflux

I started taking OPC-3 for some shoulder problems that I was having. To my surprise I actually had many positive results from OPC-3 other than just taking away the pain in my shoulder.
For years, maybe 10 or so, I had acid reflux. It was always there but some days were worse than others. In the beginning I could take a couple of Tums or even just grin and bear it, and the reflux would subside. However, for the last couple of years that I had Acid Reflux I couldn't get thru the day or night without taking at least a Zantac 150, or some prescription medicine. And, I was taking these medicines daily.
When I started OPC-3 two years ago from now, I have never once taken a Tums, Zantac, or Prescription Antacid. For Obvious reasons, I hope, I have not taken these medicines because I have not had Acid Reflux once since starting OPC-3.
I hope this makes some difference for somebody out there because I know how terrible it is to live with Acid Reflux and how much better I feel now that I don't have it anymore.
Dave Hollenback