Friday, December 22, 2006

Chronic Ear Infection (Children)

My grandson was born with torticollis and had chronic ear infections. 
It was terrible. He screamed constantly. My daughter and her husband
almost went insane. After numerous trips to the doctor and having his
little system messed up with antibiotics (and antibiotics do NOT cure
ear infections) the doctor suggested acid reflux medication even thought
he probably did not have acid reflux and physical therapy. The
torticollis continued to get worse to the point of his skull becoming
more and more misshaped. I was able to convince my daughter to try
something else. My suggestion: Take the child to a pediatric
Chiropractor AND follow Debbie Waldec's Health Protocol. Continue with
Mitamins, Aloe and OPC-3. My grandson is 2 ½ and has not had any
problems since we began this regimen...when he was 4 months old! Not
even a cold.
Kay Koski